Having suitable hand soap makes a great bathroom in a home. If it is too liquid, you feel as if nothing is clean. If it is too oily, it takes forever for your hands to be washed. It has to be just right, smell good, and have a great lather. I have found the perfect recipe.
Hand Soap Recipe:
- Castille Soap - 7 oz
- Essiantial Oil Mix - 0.5 ml
- Chamoille Tea - 2 Bags
- Distilled water - 7 oz
- You boil 7 oz of distilled water and pour it over the chamomile tea
- Let it steep for at least 4 hours
- In a container, pour 7 oz of Castille Soap, then the 7 oz of chamomile tea
- Finally, add 0.5ml of Essential Oil Mix
- Shake up the mixture, then pour it into soap containers
I like to use Tea Tree Castille Soap because it is anti-bacterial and goes excellent with 3Piece Flirt Scent. You can leave the big mixture container in a dark and cool place. The longer it sits, the deeper the scent becomes. I have kept it for up to 3 months, it smells great, and the lather is fantastic.