I like to use Fabric spray to spray down my furniture when vacuuming. I also spray my throw pillows, sheets, mattress, mattress top, and pillows when changing sheets. It is also excellent to use on curtains when adjusting for the season. For any fabric except Leather and Suede, this spray can be used.
Fabric Spray Recipe:
- 16 oz Spray Bottle
- 15 oz Heated Distilled Water
- 0.5 oz Baking Soda (Carpet Powder)
- 10 drops Essential Oil (3 Piece Live Scent)
- Boil Distilled Water
- Add Baking Soda to Spray Bottle
- Pour boiling water into a spray bottle
- Add Essential Oils
- Shake up before every use
I like to use the Carpet Powder I make because it gives a depth of scent with the fresh essential oil. I use the 3 Piece Live Scent, which matches the Carpet Powder, but you can switch them up to what fits your house or family.
This Spray will last a month with excellent results. Please keep it in a dark and cool place. Anything after one month, results can't be guaranteed.